Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ray Guy Facebook...

Hey guys. I am one of the few people left in the world (it seems) that does not have a facebook (lame right?) The only reason why I would love to start one is to get this petition and awareness as to what we are doing more recognition. Luckily, a gentlemen by the name of Jonathan Keith (UGA) has already created a group under my name. You can type in my name, Steven Sawtelle, and you should see a picture of Ray Guy punting a football. Please Join!! I would love for there to be a big group of people. I believe the group is currently 190+! It has been great to see some of the people's comments on the page! It's makes me feel good to know that we are all in on this together. Also, be sure to invite others to join as well. It has a link to the petition right on there. Thanks Jonathan!