Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Long time, No Blog...

It's been a while since I've updated this blog last! We sit here just four days shy of the 2009 Hall of Fame induction ceremony, and Ray Guy was still not on the list. It' time to go back at it again for a 2010 bid! I will try to update this blog on a daily basis from here on out, and let you in on what I have been doing, whom I have spoke with, and what I think is the best way to raise awareness and support to get Guy into the Hall. I have been overwhelmed with support from local newspapers over the last year or so, and most recent Pro Football Weekly! I want to thank Mike Beacom for taking the time to talk with me, and having enough interest to listen to what I had to say. That meant a lot to me. Remember to spread the word about the petition, e-mail the Hall of Fame Board of selectors, and let them know how strongly we feel about having Ray Guy join the great fraternity of National Football League legends!